Monday, February 14, 2011

Welcome to the World Dalen Luke!

Tuesday, February 8th will forever be a special place in our hearts, as we welcomed our sweet baby boy into the world. I can't wait to share the "story" with you, but right now, adjusting to life with 2 sweet children is most important. I love my sweet family.

He was 7 lbs 6 oz (just like his sister) and was 19 1/4 inches (but I'm pretty sure that's wrong b/c when I took him to the pediatrician 3 days later, he was 19 3/4 inches).

Here are a few pics of him recently:









  

3 comments:

Our life with 2 P's said...

So sweet! I hope Makena is adjusting well :) He's a cutie!

tiffany said...

I'm impressed that you've already posted a blog entry! He's adorable. So excited for you and your little guy!

Anonymous said...

He's so precious Raschel! Looks just like Luke. :) I can't wait to hear about the "story".