Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Um, excuse me?!

Since a few weeks have passed…this isn’t AS embarrassing…
One of the common problems I’ve had with pregnancy, ESPECIALLY this trimester is uncontrollable gas. It’s really pretty awesome, if it happens at the right time. Sometimes my husband and I have pooting contests in bed. j/k. Kind of. I don’t remember exactly when it started, but I remember it starting.

Recently, I was at my part-time job. The room we are all in is a huge room of cubicles, so noises/conversations can be heard very easily. I walked over to my mother (who is the one who basically got me the job) to ask her a question and realized my tummy was in the process of producing something. I mouthed to her that I was going to run to the restroom…but I just wanted to go over this one little item before I took a break. Too late. It slipped. I mean, if I’d let it rip, it would’ve been a long one – but so much pressure had built up that my pucker couldn’t hold it any more. My mom and I were DYING laughing out loud. I was trying hard not to let any more squeeze out. So I had to SIT as fast as I could. Luckily, this little incident was around lunch time, so there weren’t as many people in there…and unless someone saw my face, it could’ve been a random noise, but oh. my. goodness.

I can’t wait until the slippage is no longer an issue. :-/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness that cracks me up!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

what i like most about this post is the viusual i got of your butthole puckering. as gross as that is...it made me laf. and then to picture ur cute little meek mother lafing too...very funny.

Lindsay said...

i am the most farty person on the planet and being pregnant just makes it like 10 times worse. My poor husband... i mean, he farts too.. but his are loud and smell-less... mine are QUITE the opposite.