Monday, November 10, 2008

Things I LOVE

1. Bath & Body Works Foaming Hand Soap.

I ESPECIALLY love this flavor. But, so far, I haven't bought a flavor I didn't like. I love that I can buy them on sale, and they seem to last FOREVER. I love how they make my hands smell fresh and clean and SWEET for a long, long time.

2. Dermoplast Antibacterial Pain Relieving Spray.

I first used this in the hospital...they told me to spray it liberally on my "area". So...obviously, it's safe to use 'everywhere'. It says to use it on cuts, bites, blisters, and burns. Recently, Luke burned his hand on the oven and I remembered the trusty spray. It numbed the pain away...for the most part. I recommend it.

3. Wet Ones Fresh 'n Flush Wipes.

I absolutely LOVE these things. If you like having an absolutely clean bottom, you should try these. It's a tad embarrassing to buy them, but I love a clean bum and hate scrubbing with toilet paper...I want every drop gone! This is amazing.

4. Candles By Carol.

These candles are $5 and they last for SO LONG. Waterfall and Amber Romance are my favorites, but I love most of them. They have such a refreshing smell, and they make the room smell cozy and comfortable.

5. Makena Leigh.

I love ridiculously large bows. This was a gift. I want more; I think I'm going to get some this weekend. I love Makena's almost smile and her sweet coos. YES, she is trying to talk to me now! I LOVE that she's growing and gaining strength. She also lifts her head up, proving that her little neck is getting stronger. She's so much fun to watch during the day. I stare at her for hours. When do babies start laughing? I can't wait until that day! A baby's laugh is contagious! And..I absolutely LOVE stealing kisses from her any time I want! I love you, Makena.

....last, but not least....

6. My adorable husband.

I love watching him play with Makena. I love hearing that he's a little jealous of her at times, too. I love his personality. I love how hard he works for us so that I am able to stay home and take care of our baby. I love to eat the food he grills. I love that he loves to eat ice cream for dessert every night and never gains a pound...or maybe I'm jealous of that. I love cuddling with him on the couch watching our favorite TV shows. I love you, Luke.

5 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

carol sells candles at my school!:)

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

I love this list!

1.I'll have to try this hand soap. I'm not a huge hand washer, i know thats disgusting but i usually only wash my hands in public bathrooms, not at home. i guess i should start?

2. LOVE dermoplast. My absolute faorite item of medical relief. ahhh, feels so great!

3. I'm gonna get the fresh n flushes, i love clean bottoms and so does austin. i think we'll enjoy these.

4. I have two of these, YUM YUM. I have Creme Brulee and Sugar cookies. they smell pretty similar, you need to try these.

5. i love makena too! are you gonna come to the shower we're throwing for lindsay in dec around christmas? plan for it, u'll get an invite soon i bet as soon as we make them!! yay!!

6. i don't love luke, but i love that you love him :) i love that you say u like the food he grills. i feel the same way about austin, what a great talent to have.

Lindsay said...

1. i got some of this at a baby shower as a favor... it DID last forever and i fell in love! i need to get some more

2. this stuff looks so cool and relaxing... reminds me of when i was little and i'd get sunburns and my mom would spray that cool creamy stuff on my skin..ahhh

3.YES. i need these.. i hate knowing that there might be some remnance left after my potty visit.

4.I like the walmart ones... they are great... also $5 and delicious smelling.

5.She's so precious, how can you NOT love her? honestly? i love that half smile too... it looks so sincere... i love how honest babies are.

6. I'm glad you love Luke and i'm glad i love his name. It makes me happy inside... mostly inside my tummy where MY luke is. though i'll probably only call him Lucas.

Our life with 2 P's said...

You are too cute!! I love Makena's big ol' bows, too!! I order almost all my bows from www.osewpretty.com. She gets them to you in a short time and they are great!! She is growing so much!! Take care and enjoy every moment with her!

Crystal Corona said...

LOVE YOUR LIST!! SO cute. I am reading it here while I am not doing anything. My coworker comes over and says are you crying?! My eyes only teared up reading your cute little list of loves. The part that did it was reading about Makena. So cute. Cant wait till I get to think all that too! So happy for you and love the blogs!