DUDE!!! I totally remember paco and bic!! thats nuts! Okay get this, i don't know if you remember but when the cosovo war was going on like 9 years ago and two american soldiers were captured ONE WAS FREAKIN PACO!!! It was crazy. I was married to austin and watching the news with him and then freakin paco pops on the screan with scratches all over his face cuz he was getting beaten. do a google search for spc. steven gonzales and you'll find him and see all the drama!! it was nuts!!
Luke and I went to high school together and started dating at Texas A&M (WHOOP!), graduated, and then got married in October 2005. He's working for the family business making cast stone and I am a housewife and a mommy. Makena Leigh was born October 7th. We have 2 puppy babies who are still very much our children, Gus and Howie. I love them, and they are learning to love their new sister.
7 comments:
precious lil pumpkin!
Now that is one cute pumpkin. She is so pretty.
she is so beautiful!
did u make pumpkin pie with her?
DUDE!!! I totally remember paco and bic!! thats nuts! Okay get this, i don't know if you remember but when the cosovo war was going on like 9 years ago and two american soldiers were captured ONE WAS FREAKIN PACO!!! It was crazy. I was married to austin and watching the news with him and then freakin paco pops on the screan with scratches all over his face cuz he was getting beaten. do a google search for spc. steven gonzales and you'll find him and see all the drama!! it was nuts!!
what a sassy girl. I love her head band and all those poses she's in.
I love all the new pictures. I am enjoying reading what I should expect after our little one comes.
Crystal
Post a Comment