At my appointment yesterday, the doctor checked me again. And, surprisingly, it was not NEARLY as uncomfortable as the first time. I guess things had progressed a little more. She told me if I HADN'T progressed more she was going to send me to triage to get cervical ripening stuff, but she was almost excited at what she was feeling. It made me more excited too. She told me to walk as much as possible these next few days and it will make things progress faster. AND, she said this little girl is going to be a pretty big baby...we'll see how accurate her guesses were...but she said right now she'd guess she's probably 7.5 lbs, so really it just depends on how much longer she decides to stay in my belly. My hormones are on overdrive right now...I don't know how much more I can take! But, soon, very soon, I'll get to hold her in my arms. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
the rooms is so cute. i like how the bouncy chair is in the corner behind the door, like if she's bad u can just put her there.
i love this room... and i have to tell you .. i had a dream last night that your baby came!!! but i also had a dream about Greg Kinnear being in love with me soooo.. i don't think my dreams are that reliable... at least i was thinking about you though... right? :)
You're almost there!! Awesome room.
adorable room! you are so close! can't wait to see pictures of your precious girl!
I love it! It's so cute. Makena needs to get here so we can meet her sweet face :) Take care and enjoy!!
really quick, in response to your comments.... first off, dental school interviews.. NO they DON'T pay for you to fly down there... they just call you up and expect you to dish out the dough and be there in 4 days. selfish. ...crap.. i can't remember the other question. I'll remember someday. hopefully... good gosh you're close to popping out a baby.
Post a Comment