Thursday, October 9, 2008

It IS a girl!

MAKENA LEIGH IS HERE!!!!!!!
Born: 10/7/08
Time: 6:15 pm
Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
Length: 20.25 in

I'm in love! I'll have stories later. :) Now...I'm going to sleep, but I wanted to post one proud picture of our sweet girl!
Love,
Her Proud Momma :)

7 comments:

Allison said...

She is so perfect looking...what a doll! Enjoy these first days...they fly by!

Amelia said...

SHE'S BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal Corona said...

So happppy for yoU!!! we still have our home. Tony gets back the end of this month. I worked with them in Germany when they were on a base near me and they asked me to come here with them! It is a long time, but lucky i get to see tony next month. now I forgot the other Qs...Its just more like a very long business trip staying in hotels and stuff.

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

OH CRAP!!! One day sooner and we could have shared a birthday!! She's gorgeous! Love the hair. enjoy ur time but hurry back and tell the story!! I can't wait!!

Lindsay said...

oh my GOSH... she is so precious... you're a mommy! ohhh... how tender.. i think i'm gonna cry now. Really though... she's perfect. Full head of hair with a natural part and cute little Raschel features... i love her! :) *tear* (she should marry my Lucas....he wouldn't be THAT much younger...)hehe

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys and I can't wait to hear your birth story!! Beautiful job!

Ashley said...

She is perfect! Congratulations to Mommy and Daddy. What an exciting day...the start to a new life as a Family! By the way, I have linked the Ragsdale Blog to mine under "Blogs I enjoy to Read" because I don't want to miss anything! Love Always!