Tuesday, May 5, 2009

An Early Mother's Day Present

This is going to be short and sweet.

Short and sweet INDEED.

...I especially like how proud she looks at the end of the video. :)

I scared her the first time I screamed "YAY!!"...but now, she thinks it's a game. And if I don't respond with a "yay" she gets huffy, or SCREAMS "mamamamama" to make sure I can hear her first 'word'...even though she has no clue what she's saying. I love it.

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

awwwwww!!!!! how sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are great. She seems to be really proud of herself.

Paw Paw

mi mi said...

I love it! She's so happy and proud that she is making you excited! CUTE CUTE

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i love when my baby says mama. even though it's usually a whiney crying mama please hold me...i still love it. i love that they need us :)

heathernikki said...

I LOVE it!!! Every day I try to get Emily to say "mama" but she just smiles and laughs at me. Hopefully soon!!!

Lindsay said...

SOMEONE needs to update their blog. wink wink

Crystal Corona said...

Its the end of MAY! I am sure you have pics and video to post! How are yo doing?