Reason #567 million why I love having a daughter: we can paint our toes together and feel girly and pampered.
She's LOVING pointing to her painted toes, but it was kind of difficult to keep her from touching them for a good period of time while they dried (because, this time...i didn't use the fast drying kind of polish. I wanted to see what her toes looked like in bright red. I love them.) Makena was VERY proud of BOTH of our toes and couldn't wait to show them off to her Daddy. She showed him "dat" (as she pointed to her toes and then to my toes) and showed her excitement by clapping her hands. I can't wait to do more fun/girly/mommy/daughter things. This Mommy thing gets better every day!
3 comments:
awww that is so sweet! Like the new look too.
SO cute!! Makena is getting so big!!! And I love your recent posts about her :) The joy of little girls- toes, bows and dolls! Enjoy her!
i wish there was a "like" button on blogs.. i'd use it. :)
Post a Comment