Thursday, July 8, 2010

Introducing...

Baby Rags # 2!!





Everything is looking good so far...I feel pretty normal (other than the typical first trimester 'stuff': tiredness and nausea, and a belly that seems to be ALREADY expanding), but other than that...it still hasn't "hit" me yet! Probably partially because I have a sweet angel that's already in my arms, that I get to love on all day! (I'm sure that'll help time fly also!)




I'm officially 8 weeks (and 2 days, but who's counting :-P), which means my due date is February 15th. (I had my first doctor visit yesterday; and I LOVE this doctor!!) Number 2 will be here before we know it! It's already going by fast!

I know Makena will be a big helper, and she's going to LOVE getting to hug and kiss on her very own sibling. (She's already a good Momma to her baby dolls.)


Thanks in advance for your prayers for ANOTHER healthy baby! Pregnancy is such a miracle, and we're looking forward to growing our family!
 

6 comments:

Amber said...

YAY, I am so excited for you. MaKena is so cute.

Our life with 2 P's said...

Congrats!! So happy for you and even more excited for big sister MaKena!!

Jesse said...

Super exciting!! Makena is going to be a great big sister. I'll definitely pray that things continue smoothly for you, and that Baby #2 will be as healthy, sweet, and ADORABLE as Miss Makena! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ragsdale's!!! Looking forward to reading about this journey. :)

Laughing Amersons said...

Yay yay yay! So excited for you and M! I can tell she's going to be a great big sis! Maybe our new babies can be friends and we can do baby dates + M for fun! :)

Jacquelyn Colley said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to meet baby number 2!!! We love ya'll!