Have I mentioned how much I LOVE my doctor?! She showed me each item she was looking at on the sonogram (and why), and what she'd be looking for if there were any signs of complications (of which she could spot NONE). SO, we have a healthy baby BOY growing!
We still haven't decided on a name--it's time to get down to business now!
She said she normally doesn't say she's 100% sure on babies, but said that HE is DEFINITELY a "he", and that she was so sure that if he turned out to be a girl that she'd pay for her college. ha! (I'm sure that made Luke feel manly).
Enjoy the pictures!
He's looking at you!
PENIS!!
His sweet profile. :)
Makena is going to be SUCH a big helper; I can't WAIT to see her with him!
Love,
Raschel, Luke, Makena and "little man"
PS. I'm going to TRY to do better at updating this more regularly!! I'm sad I've slacked!



6 comments:
SOOOO exciting! Congrats to your growing family! : )
Congratulations!!! Yep, he's all boy! You can definitely tell a boy from a girl. Makena is going to love having a little brother. And prepare yourself, he's going to steal your heart :)
I agree with "Our life with 2 P's." He will totally steal your heart. Congrats on a healthy pregnancy.
How was your doctor feeling? Has she been on chemo? I hope and pray she and your MIL are doing well.
Aww, congrats! Boys are fun and I'm sure Makena will be an awesome big sis!
Yay baby BOY! Contgrats! That's so fun. We can compare baby boy stories soon!
I've been waiting for a new blog!! So happy for you guys! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment