Monday, November 2, 2009

Pumpkin Carving

This pic is to prove that I DO pull her hair out of her eyes...occasionally. :)
Happy Fall!

Makena LOVES pumpkins, so much that she open mouth kisses them.


Here's a close up: (I guess it feels good on her gums?)

Daddy helped cut the pumpkin open...(but we had to move to the table b/c he claims his back won't tolerate sitting on the floor). :-/ Luke has the back of an old man...stupid football.

He even got his hands dirty...and if you know Luke, there are certain things he will NOT touch(unless it involves the guts of animals/fish or mud and getting dirty)...he does NOT like to stick his hand in things like this, or like to watch Makena get dirty (especially in sand). ;)


Makena decided to help out...mostly by eating pumpkin. I tasted it raw, and ew, it's nasty, but she was entertained.





The finished product...It molded before Halloween...but it was fun and we made some sweet memories. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRECIOUS!! Love those pics. :) She is so adorable. It was great seeing you guys the other night.

Crystal Corona said...

Love the pics!