Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Almost Summer!

...and that means, flip flops and swim suits! And VACATION. yay! I can't wait! Luke FINALLY relaxes and lays low on vacations (and doesn't feel like he has to be going ninety to nothing all the time!). Soon, very soon, we'll be relaxing on the beach....

So, we needed to get a new swimsuit... (and it was Makena's very first pony tail ever that held the majority of her hair). Aww...growing up. :)

Here are some pics:



Yes, we DID add water, (complete w/ a few pots of boiling water to warm it up.. cuz water fresh from the hose is COLD), but this is the last set of pics I took that day cuz I got in and joined the fun, and there was too much splashing of water for the camera's safety.

The end. :)

3 comments:

Jaimee Granberry said...

She's precious. Oh, sweet summer...so close, yet still so far away. I need to stop working so my summers can start sooner!

Amber said...

She is so cute with her pony tail. I love the garden -- I need to take pic of our garden( actually Cole's bc I cant even remember what he planted).

Lindsay said...

i think those thighs in a good BITE. they are so roundy and sweet!!!