My life at "work" (I say it in quotes because it's not really a real job, but it keeps me busy, and I get paid a little for it) lately consists of making 100s of copies of folders and then putting them all together. I wish I would've taken a picture of how massive the folders were, and the tables that I had the papers staggered on so that I could easily walk by, pick up a page, place it behind the previous page, as I made over 100 folders, so you could see how utterly boring and tedious this task really was. Then, between tasks, and only when I REALLY had spare time, because I hated this next part so much...I had to cut out 20 PAGES of THESE little icons. AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

By the time I got home from work these past few days, my legs and back were so tired that all I could do was sit and prop my feet up. It was pathetic. I felt like I'd just done a major work out and if I got up one more time, I was going to fall because my legs were so wobbly and weak.
So, what do you do when you can't walk any more? Watch TV and beg your husband to make you dinner. Some of my favorite shows right now include: So You Think You Can Dance, Moment of Truth (I know, it's awful, but I can't help but watch), I used to watch Nashville Star (until Billy Ray drove me crazy with his inability to ad-lib), and of course the Daily 10 or E! News.
Then, I drag myself to bed. Load millions of pillows all around me so I can attempt to comfortably sleep on my side, only to get up at least 3 times to pee, and move the pillows so I can do my best to "roll", at least my legs, out of bed, and switch sides so I can then breath out of the opposite side of my nose, because, by this time, the nostril on top is clogged. And, I still have 3 more months of this, and I'm STILL going to get bigger, that's my favorite part. :)
If I'm not working, I'm usually a bit more productive and not so pathetic at the end of the day. So, hopefully today will be like that. I plan to do a massive vacuum job and attempt to reach the cobwebs on the corner ceilings (there really aren't THAT many, but these things are hard to see, so I feel like I might as well vacuum every crevice). The pest control guy showed me that the only way you can really see cobwebs is by turning off the lights and shining a flashlight on them. It's crazy how many tiny little blobs I saw (and they look so much scarier in the flashlight light). This year, we seem to have millions of baby spiders, like microscopic or something..and the flies...I hate them. This makes my house sound like a total disaster zone, and it's not, but I think just because I'm pregnant and annoyed I can't do what I used to be able to, I'm thinking of these random cleaning tasks that I'd like to have done and it just frustrates me more.
And maybe, just MAYBE I'll cook my husband something tasty for dinner.
Oh. Something else. I feel guilty, so I have to admit it to you. 2 days ago, because my husband was fishing, I ate McDonald's for dinner. A Quarter Pounder w/ fries and I'll admit it, 2, yes, 2 apple pies. They were lovely. And I ate every bit. Now I feel like a cow. And probably will for at least a week. Don't you hate it when you do that to yourself?
Also, we caught the culprit. One of the pups keeps digging the stuffing out of our pillows on the couch (and his mother is too lazy to sew them back up, so he can easily find the hole). And it usually happens while we are around, but they are so quiet about it because they know they're going to get yelled at, but just can't resist the temptation of making a mess. Usually, there is quite a bit of stuffing pulled out by the time we catch them. This time, it was only a little bit, but I know a guilty face when I see one. He was so embarrassed. Here's Howie.
Also, I can't figure out how to make my pictures clickable...so, please help.
4 comments:
You may THINK ur life is boring but you have to LOOK for things to laugh about and blog about. Lindsay told me about ur mom falling down, that would have been a perfect blog!! I was dying!!
Your puppies are sensing the new life growing in your belly and the change in their schedule as far as your job and they are trying to get your attention by being bad. So maybe instead of catching the bad things just give a few extra lovings.
your life isn't BORING!!! i don't even LIKE boring people. ask anyone. Oh and also.. you just don't share the good stories on your blog... cuz you forget... like the one about your mom falling... that one's GREAT. Come on... oh... i see jessica brought that up. See you should have written about that. Also... you could talk about your unhealthy addiction to pepper. That was insane.. you screwed OFF the lid and just poured pepper all over your salad... who else does that? see... that's not boring... weird but not boring. :)
I wanna hear more about this pepper addiction!
Post a Comment