Luke and I went to high school together and started dating at Texas A&M (WHOOP!), graduated, and then got married in October 2005. He's working for the family business making cast stone and I am a housewife and a mommy. Makena Leigh was born October 7th. We have 2 puppy babies who are still very much our children, Gus and Howie. I love them, and they are learning to love their new sister.
7 comments:
TOO cute! I hope y'all have a Merry Christmas!:)
oh my gosh, stop torturing that sweet baby girl!!!
it seems like she's being beaten...HAHAH... tell her to quit being so dramatic.
Oh my goodness that was hilarious!! Poor thing...she didn't know what the heck was going on. It's still funny though. :D
Dude I just thought about this...you should enter that on Americas Funniest Home Videos. You could probably win some money. Just an idea.
i just found your blog and i love it! such a beautiful family. hope you guys are doing well!
OH my gosh.. That is so funny. I feel so guilty laughing about it!!! She is getting soo big!!! Hope everyday is better then the last!
Post a Comment