Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Wanna see how fat I am?

I always loved looking at pregnant women's bellies. I never understood (until now) how hard it is to post the pictures. But...in case there are some of you out there who like to look (but please don't make fun of me) here they are.

Random thoughts...
1. If the baby is in my stomach, the why is my butt getting bigger?
2. Ignore the fat arms, i can't help it, plus it's a really bad angle for them.
3. I hate seeing pics of myself, so just concentrate on the belly, ok?
4. Why did I decide on such a tight outfit to monitor my progress? I could've eventually "grown in" to something, then you wouldn't see every ripple.

I attached a few of the previous weeks so you can see the progression. :-/

(Disclaimer: If any of you ever say i'm getting fat, you will not like the consequences. Only IIIIII can call myself fat or big. You can only say pregnant....just FYI. hehe....said with a lot of love...and warning....)

With that said, I love this growing baby. I can't wait to find out if it's a little boy or little girl (we find out 2 weeks from yesterday). It's growing so fast and it's so fun to read about what is going on and growing in its little body each week!

6.5 wks
11 wks

15 wks

18 wks

I love this one b/c I feel like I'm holding the little thing (and you can't see my chubby face). ha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you talking about?? You are beautiful!! And at least you can see the progress. When I eventually get pregnant you will only be able to tell in my last trimester!!

Allison said...

you look great!! i was the queen of not only getting a fat belly but a fat face, arms, and butt as well! i am anxious to know the sex of the baby...that will be so exciting!

to answer you're question...noah had to sit in one of our laps since he is under 2 and doesn't require a ticket. whenever a child is two and over they require a ticket and that means they get a seat. he did great, but we are a little hesitant at his age to take a much longer flight, since this was only about an hour.

Lindsay said...

youre right.. you DO look fat...HA. i just wanted to be different from everyone else... you know how i am. I wish i looked that good normally. I like the progression of your haircut too. It's fun to watch. :) (you're so sweet.) oh and p.s.... i haven't posted in a week because i just moved and i don't have internet AND i'm out of town right now getting my new prosthetic ear!!! i'll post about it as soon as i get back :)

Carlie said...

omg... you are way too cute...crazy, but cute! i can't believe you're actually gonna have one of those!! what is the deal? all my friends are starting to "try", are pregnant or due soon...crazy!! miss you!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

good idea to keep the same outfit on. i would have done that too except nothing that fit my at 6.5 weeks would have STILL fit me at any OTHER point in my preg. hmm...i'm suddenly feeling even fatter than i did yesterday.... thanks...

Cheryl said...

You look beautiful! I think pregnant woman always do. I enjoyed reading your blog. The germ section made me want to gag!