What a dirty man.
We went to Luke's family's farm on Saturday. We were driving around surveying the land to see what had changed since the last time we were there. We drove past the bass pool and I thought to myself, "there is no way he is going to try to cross this area" - I even voiced my opinion letting him know that there was no way we were going to make it. The water in the pond was up the highest I've ever seen it, and we were in Luke's 1 ton, 2 wheel drive truck. The area "looks" dry, but in a heavy truck, you sink in no time. Yes. It's happened before. Luke looks at me and says "hold on to your belly, this is going to be bumpy". Needless to say, we didn't make it. We were STUCK. I'm pretty sure Luke just wanted a reason to drive the tractor. Here are some pictures so I can always look back on them and remind Luke that "I told you so". Plus it makes me laugh to see the mud on his face after he washed his truck.
No comments:
Post a Comment